HOGSTER STIMULUS™Series Thermal Weapon Sights are aimed at the growing feral hog market.HOGSTER STIMULUS™ 2.3-4.6x19thermal sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. rated. The sight is built with the superb Germanium optics and the advanced 12μm pixel pitch Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core paired with the proprietary electronics to hunt hogs and other predators at the medium distances up to 200 yrds.
HOGSTER STIMULUS™features an intuitive, user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the target, including Crosshair reticles along with White, Black, Red and Colored image polarization and manual contrast adjustment. Other features includes adjustable focus front lens, horizontal and vertical inclinometer and zeroing profiles memory function. The scope comes with quick release (QR) mount that makes the mounting easy on any type of rifle.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, is water-resistant, dust- and shock-proof and is action ready in any environment or light conditions.HOGSTER STIMULUS™is suitable for use in colder temperatures thanks to the unique built retaining its own heat and keeping the cold sensitive elements warm, virtually making it a great universal choice for any demanding user.
• Superior for hogs and predator control at medium-range distances
• Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
• Four reticle patterns with 4 color options for each pattern
• Manual control of the screen brightness, image sharpness and contrast
• Ability to save up to 4 groups of zeroing calibration data
• Can be powered using the external power source via the USB C-type interface
• Automatic shatter based thermal 12μm VOx core
• Precise Lens focusing mechanism
• 5V DC external power supply via Type C USB port
• Stadiametric Rangefinder function
• Digital Inclinometer (H and V)
• Battery status indicator
• Blind Pixel Calibration
• Standby mode
• 4 Years warranty
Optical Magnification, x
Digital Multiplication, X
Objective lens system
Angular FOV at 1.0x (horizontal x vertical), degree
9.2° x 6.9°
Linear FOV at Native Magnification @ 100yrds (Horizontal x Vertical), yds
H16.1' x V12.1'
Eye relief, mm
Focus range, yds
1 to infinity
Diopter Adjustment, D
Reticle W/E adjustment value at a distance of 100m (110yds)
1"/2.53cm increment per pxl
Core resolution, pxl
Pixel pitch, μm
Image refresh rate, Hz
Thermal Sensitivity (NETD), mK
Display type and resolution, pxl
Start-up time, min., sec.
Animal type and size (Length and Height), approx., ft²