Hogster Vibe 25 1.4-5.6x 25mm Thermal Rifle Scope **WITH FREE ACCESSORIES!**
Now Includes Free Accessories:
-Free JL MetalWorx Rechargeable Battery Kit ($149.99 value)
-Free Large Thermal Optics Plus Window Decal
HOGSTER VIBE™ VOx 384x288 Thermal Weapon Sights are aimed at the growing feral hog market. The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. rated. HOGSTER VIBE™ comes with a Quick-Detach (QD) mount that makes the mounting on any type of rifle, equipped with the Picatinny rail, quick and easy. HOGSTER VIBE™ compactness makes it suitable for use as a handheld scanner for scouting purposes.
The sight is built with the superb Germanium optics that is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) thermal core and proprietary electronics. HOGSTER VIBE™ features an intuitive, user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the target, including BDC and Crosshair reticles along with White, Black and Colored image polarization.
The scope is nitrogen-purged, is water-, dust- and shock-proof and is action ready in any environment or light conditions, including conditions when the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, haze, are present. HOGSTER VIBE™ is suitable for use in colder temperatures thanks to the unique built retaining its own heat and keeping the cold sensitive elements warm, virtually making it a great universal choice for any demanding user.
- Superior for hogs and predator control at medium range distances
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- Picture-in-Picture function- 2X magnified image on the top of the display
- 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles with 4 color options for each pattern
- Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core with Auto- or Manual calibration
- Stradiametric Rangefinder function to estimate the distance to the targets of known size
- Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
- Ability to save up to 4 groups of zeroing calibration data
- Option to power by rechargeable 3.7V rechargeable batteries
- A precise lens focusing mechanism
- 5V DC external power supply option via a Type C USB port
- Blind Pixel repair option
- Battery status indicator
- Standby mode
- 16Gb internal memory
- Built-in internal recording function
- Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (Super Hogster App is required)
- Quick-Detach (QD) Picatinny mount (BE43325 / BE43335)
- LaRue Tactical® Quick-Detach (QD) lockable mount (BE43335L)
- Nitrogen purged
- Video Out
- 4 years warranty on parts and labor
Export of Thermal Imaging Equipment or related accessories (such as manuals) is strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It is a major crime to ship or carry US manufactured thermal imaging devices outside the borders of the United States, punishable by fines and prison sentences. Ignorance of these regulations will not hold up in court. By purchasing thermal imaging equipment from Thermal Optics Plus, you attest that you will not attempt to export or carry this thermal imaging equipment outside the borders of the United States. Also, it illegal to allow a non-US Citizen to look through US Thermal Imaging Equipment, even on US soil. Again, this is a crime punishable by fines and prison sentences.