BOBRO PULSAR THERMION DUAL LEVER QD MOUNT
This Product is Currently Out of Stock!
The Bobro Engineering Pulsar Precision Optic Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 mil-spec anodized black for a rock hard lasting finish.
It is designed to work with the AR Platform as well as many other weapon styles. This includes, but is not limited to, bolt action rifles, Mini-14, M14/M1A and AK Patterns. This mount gives the Pulsar Thermion user the ability to add a high quality QD mount to their optic that will allow for proper mounting with respect to the controls and eye relief of the Pulsar Thermion thermal scope.
The Bobro mount system automatically adjusts to the correct tension for your rail surface. There are no nuts or bolts to adjust, unlike other mount designs. It's all automatic. It also has safety locks on each lever to ensure the mount isn't accidentally disengaged.
- Pulsar Thermion Thermal Scopes
- Repeatable return to zero
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Construction
- Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
- Dual-Lever Design
- Dual safety lock to prevent accidental removal
- Adjustable eye relief
- Automatically adjusts for rail variations
- 1.5" height from rail to thermal optic centerline
- Works very well with bolt action rifles
- Made in the USA!