SUPER HOGSTER A3 (Factory Installed Bobro QD Mount) 384 12UM 2.9-11.6X35MM **WITH FREE ACCESSORIES!**
This unit will have a Bobro QD Mount on it that was installed when it was built at Bering Optics so it will not void your warranty!
Now Includes Free Accessories:
-Free JL MetalWorx Rechargeable Battery Kit ($149.99 value)
-Free Large Thermal Optics Plus Window Decal
About the Bobro Mount:
The Bobro Hogster Mount is a purpose built mount for the Hogster line of thermal sights. We optimized the system for usable eye relief and proper height. We did actual testing in real hunting situations, and the setup allows for very comfortable positions from the prone to standing. Thermal sights typically have very limited eye relief , so it is of the utmost importance that the system is tested as a whole. We designed the riser to also have front/back adjustability, and give you three options for locating the riser to the base unit.
The Bering Optics SUPER HOGSTER A3™ 2.9-11.6x35 Thermal Weapon Sight is designed to appeal to consumers who desire more features and capabilities. The Superb Germanium optics paired with an advanced 12μm Vanadium Oxide VOX uncooled thermal core and proprietary electronics are the heart of this powerful LWIR spectral, all-environment system. A3 version is now featuring OLED display, an additional manual contrast image adjustment option, and increased internal memory capacity from 16GB to 32GB!
SUPER HOGSTE A3™ features an intuitive, user-friendly menu to customize settings to the shooter’s needs without disengaging from the target, including BDC and Crosshair reticles along with White, Black, Red, and Colored image polarization. There are a picture-in-picture and zeroing calibration memory functions, digital compass and inclinometer to further enhance the user experience.
The sight is exceptionally lightweight, compact and .308 Cal. tested. It comes with a Factory Installed Bobro quick-detach (QD) mount that makes the mounting on any type of rifle, equipped with the Picatinny rail, quick and easy. The sight compactness makes it suitable for use as a handheld imager for scouting purposes. The scope is nitrogen-purged, water-resistant, dust- and shock-proof, and is action-ready in any environment or light conditions. SUPER HOGSTER A3™ is suitable for use Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace, virtually making it a great choice for any demanding user.
- Superior for hogs and predator control at medium- and long-range distances
- Picture-in-Picture function- 2X multiplied image on a top of the display
- Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core with Auto- or Manual calibration
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles
- 4 color options for each reticle pattern
- Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
- Manual image contrast adjustment
- Manual control of the image background balance of white (Cool or Warm)
- Ability to save 4 profiles of zeroing calibration data
- Stradiametric Rangefinder function to estimate the distance to the targets of known size
- A precise lens focusing mechanism
- Option to power by rechargeable 3.7V accumulators
- 5V DC external power supply option via a Type C USB port
- Blind Pixel repair tool
- Standby mode
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Battery status indicator
- Nitrogen purged
- Video out
- 32GB internal memory
- Built-in internal recording function
- Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (Super Hogster App is required)
- Equipped with a Factory Installed Bobro (QD) mount (BE43345B)
- 4 years warranty on parts and labor
Export of Thermal Imaging Equipment or related accessories (such as manuals) is strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It is a major crime to ship or carry US manufactured thermal imaging devices outside the borders of the United States, punishable by fines and prison sentences. Ignorance of these regulations will not hold up in court. By purchasing thermal imaging equipment from Thermal Optics Plus, you attest that you will not attempt to export or carry this thermal imaging equipment outside the borders of the United States. Also, it illegal to allow a non-US Citizen to look through US Thermal Imaging Equipment, even on US soil. Again, this is a crime punishable by fines and prison sentences.