Specifically designed with the on-the-go hunter and competitor in mind, it strikes the perfect balance between speed and sturdiness in a compact form factor.
Compact yet robust, this tripod guarantees unwavering rigidity, essential for confidence in both hunting and competition scenarios.
Rapid Deployment Design
Inspired by its inverted roots, the TVC-22i Compact allows for swift setups, ensuring you're always ready for that crucial moment.
- Optimized for the seated and kneeling positions
- New collets replace the old locking gibbs, reducing lock engagement to half the travel to lock and unlock faster
- New O-rings help keep threads clean and smooth while providing better tactile feedback
- New vented clevis design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- New threaded sockets on the sides of the apex provide better placement for accessories like QD (Quick Detach) attachments or a BC-18
- Less tools to carry when changing apex accessories; the 2 and 3 Series SureGrip (TVC models only) now uses the same 5/32” hex key you likely have stored on your RRS plate
- High strength to weight ratio
- Made from CNC-machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Solid ring apex for strength and reliability
- Ergonomic spring-loaded pull tabs with visual lock/unlock
- Fast, modular, and customizable design.
- Number of Leg Sections: 2
- Load Capacity 1st Position Fully Extended: 80lbs / 36kg
- Load Capacity 2nd Position Fully Extended: 45lbs / 20kg
- Load Capacity 3rd Position Fully Collapsed: 65lbs / 29kg
- 1st Position Maximum Height: 47.5"/ 120.65cm
- 1st Position Minimum Height: 27.63" / 70.17cm
- 2nd Position Maximum Height: 33.38"/ 84.78cm
- 2nd Position Minimum Height: 19.75"/ 50.17cm
- 3rd Position Minimum Height: 5.13"/ 13.02cm
- Folded Length: 30"/ 76.2cm
- Folded Diameter: 4.5"/ 11.43cm
- (Heights and Length exclude 0.313"/ 8mm stud height)
- Weight: 3.5lbs/ 56.2oz
COMPACT & INVERTED DESIGN
The new compact and inverted design was adpoted to accomodate the kneeling and seated positions.
READY FOR TRANSPORT
We recognized that the original 22i was too bulky for transportation. The 22iC solves that problem.
IN THE BOX
(1) TVC-22iC Mk2 SOAR® Series 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod
(2) 3/16" hex keys (required to adjust leg angle tension)
(1) 5/32" hex key (required to loosen/tighten SureGrip set screws)
(1) Nylon stud-cover nut
(1) User's guide